Problem with Time Remapping

Sep 13, 2019
Here is my problem.
I'm doing traditionnal animation. So I have imported all of my drawings in a sequence.
Now I want to set the exposure of my sequence using a time remapping over my comp.
What is happening is, when I set a key that is going back in time, like the previous key is on 1 and my new key is on 0 (I work with keys in holdmode), after effect is showing the image 0 also one frame before my key, even if I add a 1 key on this previous frame.
Do anyone else experience the same? Is there a workaround.

I'm on the latest version of windows and after effects.

aedownload

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 28, 2019
Here is my problem.
I'm doing traditionnal animation. So I have imported all of my drawings in a sequence.
Now I want to set the exposure of my sequence using a time remapping over my comp.
What is happening is, when I set a key that is going back in time, like the previous key is on 1 and my new key is on 0 (I work with keys in holdmode), after effect is showing the image 0 also one frame before my key, even if I add a 1 key on this previous frame.
Do anyone else experience the same? Is there a workaround.

I'm on the latest version of windows and after effects.
You should purge memory as first try.

If the issue still exist, please provide a screenshot or screen cap which shows the issue. It's a bit hard to understand from the way you descripe it.